Notify me when product is back in stock
The MFC-22 is a MIDI-USB controller that can be interfaced with PC's to control recording software.
The unit is coded to accept up to 22 switches to map to various shortcuts via MIDI Control Codes being transmitted through the USB port. Shortcuts such as ARM track, Start, Stop, Record, Play, etc can be mapped from various recording software such as Reaper or Cubase.
This is a 'Do It Yourself Kit'. The kit comes with:
- Tooled PCB
- Header Pins
- Extension headers
- Dupont connection wire for up to 8 switches
- OLED with wire harness and 3D printed case
- Pre-Programmed and tested Micro-Controller
- Mini-USB type B to MicroUSB panel mount interface cable
The Micro-Controller is the brains of this whole thing.
The KIT does NOT
- Momentary (normally open) stomp switches
- Enclosure (pictures are of one of the few I have made)
- Standoffs or any other type of mounting hardware.
Why DIY, because every musician is different and may want less or more switches and may not like the enclosure I have chosen. This will also keep the fabrication cost down in order to offer an affordable recording controller.