Notify me when product is back in stock
The MFC-22 is a MIDI-USB controller that can be interfaced with PC's to control recording software.
The unit is coded to accept up to 22 switches to map to various shortcuts via MIDI Control Codes being transmitted through the USB port. Shortcuts such as ARM track, Start, Stop, Record, Play, etc can be mapped from various recording software such as Reaper or Cubase.
This is a Partial 'Do It Yourself Kit'. The kit comes with:
- Assembled & Tested MFC-22 PCB with MicroController (Pre-programmed)
- OLED with 3D case (color white) and wiring Harness for OLED
- Link to manual
The Micro-Controller is the brains of this whole thing.
Allow 5 business days to build, test and ship the product.
The KIT does NOT
- Momentary (normally open) stomp switches
- Dupont connctor wiring hardness for connecting the momentary switches to the MFC-22 (no soldering required for this)
- Enclosure (pictures are of one of the few I have made very nice to fit 8 switches easy)
- Standoffs or any other type of mounting hardware.
- Mini-USB type B to MicroUS (this allows the connection of the MFC-22 to a computer for itnerfacing, providing power and re--flashing new binary files.
Why DIY, because every musician is different and may want less or more switches and may not like the enclosure I have chosen. This will also keep the fabrication cost down in order to offer an affordable USB driven controller to interface with recording software.
Firmware updates are included for 1 year. Insructions will be on my homepage.