Notify me when product is back in stock
Dual Atari to USB joystick adapter
(*) Seems to depend on OS. Windows polls at 1000 Hz, Linux and OSX poll at 500 Hz.
- Supports two Atari / C64 / Amiga etc. digital joysticks simultaneously
- Full-speed USB with up to 1000 Hz update speed (*)
- Supports paddles on both ports
- Supports SMS, Megadrive 3- and 6-button gamepads on both ports
- Works in Windows, Linux, Mac (standard HID game controller, no drivers needed)
- Works in all major emulators (VICE, CCS64, WinUEA, Stella to name a few)
- Upgradeable FW (Microchip compatible HID bootloader)
- Detects controller type automatically, no need to change firmware
- Fits perfectly in a Hammond 1591M case.
*** Enclosure NOT included in base price ***
Please select enclosure options when ordering.
Enclosure No Routing = New Enclosure and buyer will route holes
Enclosure w/ Routing = Item delivered with all holes routed and PCB mounted
All products tested on Windows/Linux/MAC before shipping